Emotional wellbeing involves the recognition and acceptance of all of our thoughts and feelings, whether positive or negative. This awareness and acceptance of our emotions is necessary in cultivating balance and resiliency and supports us in developing and nurturing relationships and friendships.
Foster your Emotional Wellbeing
- Take time to quiet your mind and reflect
- Share your thoughts and feelings with someone you trust, and listen to others’ emotions too
- Take care of your body. Eat well, exercise, and sleep – your emotional & physical health are interconnected
- Laugh! Don’t take life so seriously. Sometimes humor is the best medicine!
- Take time in nature
- We are our own harshest critics. Be kind to yourself
- Clearer mind
- Better mood
- Enhanced self-esteem
- Better communication skills