Spring Mindfulness Retreat for Harvard Students
A three-day immersion into mindfulness, self-love, and deep human connection
When: Thursday, April 14, 3:30pm (depart Cambridge) – Sunday, April 17, 3:00pm 2022 (return to Cambridge)
* We respectfully acknowledge that those observing the Passover and Easter holidays may be unavailable to attend a retreat at this time.*
Cost: $50. Financial assistance available
Where: Prindle Pond Conference Center, Charlton, MA (bus transportation provided)
This unique retreat weaves iBme’s relational approach with periods of silent guided meditation, yoga, small-group discussion, workshops, and wisdom talks.
What will I experience on retreat?
- slow down & quiet your mind
- gain clarity around who you are, what you want & where you're going
- connect with other warm, kind-hearted people
- learn tools to navigate stress & uncertainty
- deepen or begin a mindfulness & meditation practice
- have fun and DANCE