As part of our health and safety measures, you must inform us if any of the following apply to you:
1. You are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- chest pain
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- fever (>100.4°F), feeling feverish, or chills
- new fatigue
- muscle or body aches
- abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- new headache
- loss of taste of smell
- sore throat
- new congestion (not related to seasonal allergies)
2. You have traveled outside of Massachusetts in the past 14 days per Mass./CDC travel guidance
3. You have been in close contact (closer than 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19
Please call or email us with as much notice as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule.
Please use the basement or first floor entrance to access HUHS. If you have completed Crimson Clear prior to arrival, this can expedite the screening process.
You can view detailed descriptions of all our safety measures here.